GreyNav

Custom: Food Friends Header

Events
Media and News Center
Get Involved
Who We Serve
What We Do
Who We Are
logo

October 5, 2012

A Special Note from a Sister

Recently, we received a donation in memory of a client with a lovely and heartwarming note attached:

“My sister died April 2, 2011 and, prior to her going into Hospice, was at home receiving three daily meals from Food & Friends. I cannot tell you how much this meant to her and especially me – her primary caregiver. It was such an enormous relief not to have to think about food purchasing and preparation during this very difficult time. My family and I will always be so very grateful to Food & Friends for your help and Georgetown University Hospital for telling us about you! The food I would give an “outstanding” mark as it was delicious and I have actually used some of your recipes! My sister was very impressed too. Thank you for being there for us.”

Your support makes stories like these possible. And, you can continue to offer your support by donating to Food & Friends. Thanks to you, this family and families like theirs do not have to fight illness alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment