GreyNav

Custom: Food Friends Header

Events
Media and News Center
Get Involved
Who We Serve
What We Do
Who We Are
logo

December 6, 2012

WATCH: If Not YOU, Then WHO?

"When I was first diagnosed with HIV I felt very much alone, but I don't feel alone anymore; I feel like someone cares."

Each time a delivery from Food & Friends arrives at Donna’s door, it is a reminder she is not alone. This is our promise to Donna and all the clients who rely on our service. Listen as Donna shares what this promise means to her.



The meals you make possible provide the critical nourishment necessary so that Donna, and others like her, can continue their fight in the battle against life-challenging illnesses.

Your gift of $25 will provide breakfast, lunch and dinner for Donna; with a gift of $150 you can feed Donna for an entire week.

“They are not just supporting me with a meal, but they are actually supporting me with my daily living, and it is a blessing.”

As 2012 comes to an end, our commitment is stronger than ever. Donna’s continued care, and that of all our clients, is in your hands. Please make a gift today.


No comments:

Post a Comment