GreyNav

Custom: Food Friends Header

Events
Media and News Center
Get Involved
Who We Serve
What We Do
Who We Are
logo

September 20, 2012

My Mother No Longer Needs Your Service

Today, a member of our Client Services Staff, received a heart-warming email from the son of a client and we had to share it with you:

I wanted to let you know that my mother will no longer be needing your food delivery service. Fortunately, my mom is doing much better since she finished chemo and she is capable of cooking and taking charge of her nutrition. 

Your food deliveries have been a great help to us and we think your organization provides a great service. However, I hope we will not need the services again, if you know what I mean.

Thank You ... I look forward to donating as part of our CFC campaign at work.

Your support makes successful stories like these possible. And, you can continue to offer your support by participating in your offices' CFC or United Way Campaign.




No comments:

Post a Comment